Featured post

Sunday 10 July 2016

THALAIVA

Hello folks,
                   I woke up with a sad look on my face that Sunday has arrived and I fear a lot because unknowingly this day ends and Monday starts.I walked straight into balcony to give a glance at paper.As it is Sunday a special book weekly will be provided.I read the national news,district news and then I lost my somnolence and started Sunday book.I feel very excited because it has several stories and filmy stuff in it.Suddenly I opened middle page and there he is THALAIVA,one of my favorites.Then after reading that article felt that morning seemed wonderful.I sat to share this with you guys.

There is this saying "GREAT PEOPLE ARE'NT MADE THEY ARE BORN".Mr.Shivaji Rao Gaekwad mononymously known as Rajinikanth started his career as a bus conductor in Bangalore and then his fortune turned step by step and he is known as SUPER STAR.I think you'll be finding his details in Wikipedia but let me share some amazing stuff he did and an austere life he spent.          

We see many people but their appraisal is'nt expected.Rajini garu started as a bus conductor and upon advice of his friend,driver Raj bahadur,he joined in Film institute.If that advice isnt given by him we might have not known super star.Till this day he visits bahadur's house and stays a week or so and this shows how humble natured person he is.When people attain success they change but raj feels very proud that rajini's attitude remained the same.
                      


Once he sat on temple steps after performing pooja and then a lady by seeing his position gave 10 rupees.After a while when he is picking car door, that lady saw and felt sorry for what she did.He always says"If makeup and stardom are'nt there that is Rajini",and he wont give any special priority to  external touches.


While Thalapathi film shooting is going on Aravinda Swamy, went to Rajinis room.There the Ac is on and bed is so nice and unknowingly he slept on his bed.Next day morning when he woke up Rajini is lying on the floor.Then Aravind out of tension went to assistant directors and explained the situation.He was told in this way "Yesterday when sir came to room you were on his bed,so he told us not to disturb you and slept on the floor."
                     
What not every thing is an inspiration form his life.I will post most of  incidents slowly.You people stay tuned to get my updates on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment