Featured post

Saturday 23 July 2016

My dream is really a dream and remained as a dream

Today by seeing our teachers face we guys enjoyed a lot.Because we had NBA team visiting our college,they are rushing in the corridors and searching for  this file and that file.There was this team of 15 members.Out of them 2 members are visiting each branch.There is a guy who is short and came straight to our lab,our MAD(Mobile Application Development) Sir got tensed and he was pro fusing even though we   were in AC.Some how, he made hell and made our teachers run  like anything.After inspection is over,I went out of interest  and asked about that short guy.Where did he come?etc etc.Then I came to know,he is from one of  IIT's,the most prestigious institute in India.He made people piss in their pants for an hour.Actually I used to dream of going to IIT's.


Its because of this hi-fi looks they give when they hear about it,I think  I might have got intrigued after my 10th. I used to do a hell lot in my +1 and +2 and I barely slept for 5 hours.This happened two years and time passed like that.We used to dream but what is the result after d-day?I utterly failed.I couldn't make it out.My life is full of questions at the time of result and people started questioning me and abused back of me.But why to cry after result,no use at all.



I understood it was my mistake to  take a wrong decision at that tender age.At times even we give our cent percent efforts,we cant attain success.Then I did not felt bad and stood still.When I see people and hear about IIT's I used to think how lucky they are to be there.But everyone wont be fit to everything is it right or not?We have a saying in our language "Andharu Pallaki Ekevalu Ithe Mosedhi Evaru" which means If everyone try to sit on a palanquin who is there to carry it?If everyone who took coaching gets rank in IIT and other august institutions who is gonna study in other colleges?


Friends,If you lose anything valuable in your life don't waste your time or end your life in a desperate way.There is an awesome life you are gonna face which you couldn't even expect.This is a simple note to all guys who failed  or get less marks in your exams.Do not afraid for anyone you should be able to analyse yourself.

When I'm writing this I went to past and tears are rolling down my eyes.I request you guys not to lose hope when you couldn't achieve anything.I really miss this,and this never happens again in my life.But I'm happy at least to get IIT coaching,In this way I keep myself brave.

Hey,did you see the difference between my previous posts and this one.Find out,as this is my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment