Featured post

Tuesday 28 June 2016

LOL

Hello Everyone,Today I've not made any topic in my mind.I want to make you guys laugh.Just by giving some hilarious jokes.

1.There are mother and a child.Mother is giving advice to her child in this way.
MOTHER: Beti,If any boy approaches you say dont,and if he tries to kiss you say stop.
After a few days
GIRL:Mom,Today a boy approached to me and kissed and as he did both I said DON'T STOP!



2.A Person lost his dog and tells the same with his friend.
FRIEND:Have you tried putting a message on the internet?
HE:Don't be silly my dog never reads emails.

3.Two friends are talking:
Friend 1:Hey,I got married.
Friend 2:Oh that's good.
1:No,that's bad.She's ugly.
2:Oh  that's bad.
1:No that's good.Shes rich.
2:Oh,that's good.
1:No,that's bad.She doesn't give me a penny also.
2:oh,that's bad.
1:No,that's good,She bought me a house.
2:Oh that's good.
1:No that's bad.That house burned yesterday.
2:Oh that's bad
1:No that's good.She's in there.

OMG,this is good bout don't ever try to leave your wife like that.


4.A boyfriend asks his girl friend,
Boy-Friend:Do you wanna hear dirty jokes?
Girl-Friend:Yes,I do.
Boy-Friend:A white horse fell in the mud.

5.A teacher to student
Teacher:Tell,me the formula for H2O?
Student:i,j,k,l,m,n
Teacher:What the hell did you tell?
Student:Mam,Yesterday you told it as H to O,thats what even I said.


6.Before Marriage - - -

Boyfriend: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.
Girlfriend: Do you want me to leave?
Boyfriend: NO! Don't even think about it.
Girlfriend: Do you love me?
Boyfriend: Of course! Over and over!
Girlfriend: Have you ever cheated on me?
Boyfriend: NO! Why are you even asking?
Girlfriend: Will you kiss me?
Boyfriend: Every chance I get!
Girlfriend: Will you hit me?
Boyfriend: Are you crazy! I'm not that kind of person!
Girlfriend: Can I trust you?
Boyfriend: Yes.
Girlfriend: Darling!
After marriage - simply read from bottom to top.


7.Employer : We need someone for this Job, who is Responsible.
Applicant : Sir, your search ends here, in my previous job, whenever anything went wrong, they said I am Responsible...


8.Once in a bar, one guy said to another.. "I slept with your mom last night."
after that whole bar was waiting another guy's response.

After a while... he laughs and says: Let's go home, Father, you are drunk....

9.In Hotel


A girl with a boy


I want u...
To be with me In a nice Restaurent
To have candle light dinner....
and to say say those sweet three words to U....

"Pay The Bill"

10.Bus conductor: Why are taking two tickets?
Passenger: Because if i lose one that second ticket will save me.
Conductor: what if you lose both?
Passenger: Listen, I am not a fool. I already have my Pass with me.!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment